1. The product should not be used by people who are physically or mentally challenged, or
those who have a lack of experience or knowledge regarding the product.
2. Please take special consideration for infants and children, and do not let them play
1. Do not place the product in an unstable and humid environment or close to other
sources that might trigger ignition or excessive heat (make sure the distance between the product and
fire or the heat source is equal or greater than 30 cm).
2. Do not place the product near devices susceptible to electromagnetic interference.
3. Do not use non-professional cookware to avoid upsetting heating performance or danger.
4. If other pots are used, please observe: the pot material is made of iron, the bottom is
flat, and the diameter is not less than 12cm, and not larger than the heating zone.
5. Before heating the pot, please make sure there is food or water in the pot to avoid dry
6. When using the metal handle pot, please pay attention to anti-scalding.
Power supply precautions
1. Please only use power supply of AC 220V to avoid risks of an electric shock.
2. Make sure to unplug the power supply from the power plug to avoid electric shocks
3. Do not allow children to use the product by themselves, and keep it out of reach of
infants to avoid hazardous accidents such as electric shocks and burns.
4. Please do not insert or unplug the power plug with wet hands to avoid an electric shock
5. Please use a power outlet with a 10A current rating or more.
6. The appliance cannot be operated under an external controller or a separate remotely
7. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a professional from the
manufacturer, its service department, or similar department.
About the environment
1. Since the heat from the cooker can cause damage and/or discoloration to walls and
furniture, please place the product at a distance of more than 10 cm from any wall or furniture.
2. Do not place the product directly on the metal table so as to avoid danger when the
product is heated on the metal table.
3. When using the product, make sure there is enough ventilation in the area to ensure
dissipation and a smooth operation.
1. Do not place sealed containers or sealed food containers (such as cans, pressure
etc.) directly on the product to prevent thermal expansion.
2. Do not allow external objects to block air inlets and outlets of the product so as to
3. Do not place metal objects such as knives, forks, spoons, lids, etc. on the surface of
the cooktop during use as they may become hot.
4. Do not place paper, aluminum foil, cloth, etc. on the heating panel to avoid accidents.
After Use Precautions
1. The cooker’s inlet and outlet areas must be checked regularly to ensure they are not
2. After the product panel is used, it is dangerously hot. Do not touch it to avoid
3. If the product has a fault or malfunctions, stop using it immediately and unplug the
power outlet. After the product has cooled down, it should be repaired by a professional.
Cleaning and Maintenance
1. Double check that the power cord plug is disconnected from socket and cleaned after the
induction cooker panel cools down.
2. The appliance must not be immersed in water or drenched.
3. Do not flush he water in the induction cooker’s inlet and outlet areas.
4. Prevent water and external substances from entering the furnace and ensure that it is
5. Do not use hard objects such as steam cleaners or steel balls for cleaning the cooker.
6. If the panel is dirty, wipe it with a soft and damp cloth and a neutral detergent. Do
use bleach or corrosive liquids for cleaning.
7. Use a soft, dry cloth to gently wipe the inlet and outlet areas. When cleaning dust,
a soft brush or a micro vacuum cleaner.
8. After cleaning the product, clean it with a soft dry cloth to ensure that it is dry.
9. If the cooker is not in use for a long time, please pull out the power plug from the
socket and protect the product from moisture, dust and insects.
1. Please do not impart strong impact or heavy pressure to the product so as to avoid
2. Warning: If there is a crack on the surface of the panel, turn off the appliance to
a possible electric shock.
3. Do not modify. Non-maintenance technicians are not allowed to disassemble and repair,
as avert risks of fire coming out, electric shock and burns.
4. If an abnormality or malfunction occurs, stop using it immediately.
Abnormal behavior warnings and fault alerts
1. The power cord and power plug are abnormally hot during use.
2. There is smoke in the induction cooker or a burning odor.
3. Some parts of the induction cooker are cracked, loose or sound faulty.