Warranty Card Terms and Conditions
We offer Smartlink Technologies warranty for Smartphones which extends for a period of 36 months for the official unit(s) commencing from the date of purchase.
Covered under Warranty:
- In 1st year of warranty Hardware, Software and Service chargers will be covered in warranty.
- In 2nd and 3rd year of warranty only service charges and software will be covered. Other charges like Logistics cost (500 Rupees) and Parts cost will be paid by customer.
- This warranty covers the handset only. There is no warranty on allied accessories such as Battery, Charger, and Earphones.
- For complete warranty policy click here: Smartlink Technologies Warranty Policy
For Eco Products:
Our Eco Products come with 10 days replacement and refund warranty and 3 Month after sale warranty.
- Replacement and Refund warranty will be only for first 10 Days.
- Replacement will be only in 2 conditions:
- The product is faulty on delivery i.e. is not functioning properly.
- The product delivered, is wrong i.e. delivered product is different from product ordered.
- In case of wrong product delivery, product should be unused, packed and its seal should be intact for it to be replaced. Product will not be replaced if the customer opens the seal and uses the product.
- After 10 days, customer can claim after sales warranty in case product has been damaged or is not performing as expected. In this case Smartlink will provide repair services; however, customer will have to bear spare parts and logistic costs of the repair.
Not Covered under Mobile and ECO products Warranty
- Any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, damages due to liquid ingress, or physical abuse, or normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty.
- The warranty is void if the unit is tampered with, altered or repaired by unauthorized personals, and if the warranty seal on the unit is broken.
- The warranty is void if the Mac number & IMEI of the unit is deleted, defaced or altered rendering it difficult to identify the instrument.
- Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other acts of God are not covered by this warranty.
- Burns due to any reason like power failure or voltage surge will not be covered under warranty.
- The box with serial number must be preserved during the whole warranty period.
Smartlink assess each warranty case individually and holds the right to pass the final judgement on case to case basis. Acceptance or Rejection of warranty shall be left on the sole discretion of the company.
Visit these links for more details.