Xiaomi strives to enhance and elevate the living standards of people by launching extraordinary gadgets in a low-budget frame. Smartphones, projectors, air purifiers, electric scooters and now Smart Cameras have changed people's way of living. All these products are not only elite and classy but affordable at the same time. You can make your home office, or any important area secure by connecting the new Mi Smart Camera with your phone. You will be aware of the surroundings of that particular area even when you are far away. In this way, you can keep your loved ones or valuables in a safe and protected environment. If you plan to travel or you are out of station, you don't need to worry. You can keep an eye on everything with the ease of your handset.
Click Here to SEE
Mi Smart Camera
Mi Smart Camera features Incredible Benefits
- A high-sensitivity image sensor and displays colour video even in low-light conditions.
- Displays Camera video output on your device.
- The upgraded AI human detection, as well as algorithm and network optimisation, effectively filters false alarms for greater accuracy.
- It features a dual-axis pan-tilt-zoom motor, with a 360° panoramic view. You can monitor all the corners with no blind spots.
- It supports two-way calling in real-time, so you can be there with your loved ones whenever you like. You'll feel like it is a face-to-face conversation.
- It provides you with three methods to back up your private data without any hassle.
- You can view the footage on multiple devices including smartphones and tablets.
- The Mi security cameras are BSI Kitemark Certified so you can trust the protection of your precious data.
How to Connect Mi Smart Camera with Phone?
If you are struggling with how to connect the camera to your smartphone to get 24/7 footage in your hand, then here is a complete guide for you.
- The first step is to download and install the Xiaomi Home application through the app store on your handset. You can download it for both Android and Apple app stores.
- The next step is to open the app using your Mi account details. You can log in with any email or mobile number. You can also sign up in case you don't have an account already.
- In the third step, select the "Add device" button present in the top right corner. The app will then automatically detect your camera and show its name in the "nearby devices"
- Number 4th step requires you to reset the camera settings. Switch the camera on and it will rotate itself through both the axis. Then press the "Reset" button and hold it for some time. You will find the reset button at camera's base. After doing this, you will recognize the light in the LED close to the lens.
- After following the above 4 steps, click the next button and it will take you to a page where you need to select your home/office's wifi connection. You will then get a QR code which you have to scan through the Mi Smart Camera.
- The QR code is scanned in a way that you should keep your smartphone at a distance of about 15 cm with full brightness from the Mi smart Camera. Once the connection is made, you will hear "Pairing to device completed. Device online".
- The Mi home application will suggest selecting a suitable area for the camera to efficiently manage connected devices.
- Finally,it is your choice to rename the connected Mi Smart Camera according to you or leave it as it is. You can also create a shortcut on the home screen. To finalise the connection, agree to the terms and conditions by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi cares for you Loved Ones!
If you follow the 8 steps mentioned above, you will achieve a secure connection. Then you can remain tension-free wherever you go. Xiaomi has provided its users with a feeling of safety and protection after introducing these smart cameras. Moreover, the integration with other devices through the Mi Home app is a great advantage. In the current circumstances, no one is safe in Pakistan due to the increased number of thefts. You must buy a smart camera for your home and office too. Buy it now from Mistore.pk , they are the Xiaomi official distributor. They have been working online for several years and they deliver authentic Mi products to your doorstep.