8330L of purified air per minute*
Large living rooms/bedrooms/offices
99.97% filtration of 0.3μm particles*
650,000mg high-quality activated carbon*
Large-particle monitoring, e.g. pollen
Forest-quality fresh air
Mi Home/Xiaomi Home App + AI voice*
Night Mode for undisturbed sleeping
Automatic reminders for filters that need to be replaced
that pose a risk to your health
in the time it takes to read a bedtime story
clean air per minute. The purified air is able to reach every corner of your home, so you and your family
can breathe healthy all the time.
Clean air output per minute*8330
All-round air intake360°
Effective coverage area*35–60m²
with comprehensive monitoring and real-time
nowhere to hide
your purifier monitors real-time air quality and automatically adjusts the purification speed.
Detection of coarse particles such as pollen
Detection of fine particles
Adjust your purification settings with the simple touch control buttons, one light touch to fulfil your air-
Everyday freshness with a long-lasting filter
last 6-12 months. No need for frequent filter replacement.
99.97% elimination of 0.3μm particles*
Three-in-one filtration for high-efficiency purification
Efficiency Filter and a high-quality activated carbon filter, which work together to purify your air and keep you
A hero for animal lovers
Pet hair and dander filtration
Allergy season at ease
High-quality activated carbon
Odour elimination for lasting freshness
Stale-air elimination to keep your home fresh
Start your air purification anywhere anytime
your home is fresh from the moment you arrive.
Filter replacement reminders
Simply change your filter when recommended
Activate your purifier with your voice*
Low-noise 33.7dB(A) Night Mode*
High-quality air that leaves you to sleep undisturbed
Your purifier will keep air circulating, providing you with the perfect environment for a
night of sound sleep.
Easy-to-clean removable top grille.
Clean your purifier from the inside out
removed accidentally. Unscrew and remove the grille for easy access to the fan
blades and air ducts. Clean the inside of your purifier to prevent secondary
Unscrew and remove the grille
Using a soft cloth, clean the air
ducts and the fan blades
Screw the grille back into place
The difference between Xiaomi‘s High Efficiency
Filter and conventional HEPA Filter
Combining two filter technologies: Electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration, Xiaomi's High
Efficiency Filter media can remove 99.97% of airborne particles of 0.3 micrometers in size and traps
dust, PM 2.5, pollen, pet dander, smoke and tiny particles.
Compared to a conventional HEPA filter, Xiaomi's High Efficiency Filter allows the air purifier to
generate less noise and consume less energy by allowing more airflow to pass through the filter all the
while keeping the same cleaning efficiency.
*The filter media performance is tested by China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances based on GB/T
6165-2021 standard. (Report Number: WCv-21-40115). Due to the technical specifications of the filter media, the test environment
and parameters may differ.
* 500m³/h Particle CADR: Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection. Tested based on GB/T 18801-2015 standard. Report No. WCk-21-50469.
* 8330L of purified air per minute: Refers to the clean air output when the product is operating at maximum output. Calculated based on the PM CADR of Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Pro.
* Effective coverage area of 35-60m²: Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-21-50469).
* 15min purification for a living room of approx. 40m²: In a bedroom of 40m², with a ceiling height of 3m when the device is running at maximum output, a single-cycle purification time is calculated by: room area x room height ÷ PM CADR. On this basis, an 11min approx. single-cycle purification time is calculated for a bedroom of 30m².
* High-efficiency filter for a larger surface area of 24000cm²: The surface area of filter paper used on the high-efficiency filter of Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Pro was 24000cm². Data from Smart Mi Lab, and may vary slightly due to differences between individual products.
* High-quality activated carbon content of 650,000mg: The activated carbon content of the filter used on Xiaomi Smart Air Purifier 4 Pro is 650,000mg. Data from Smart Mi Lab, and may vary slightly due to differences between individual products.
* 99.97% elimination of 0.3μm particles: Data from China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection. Tested based on GB/T 6165-2021 standard. Report No. WCv-21-40115.
* Low-noise 33.7dB(A) Night Mode: Refers to the noise value generated when the product is in Night Mode. Data from the China Testing & Inspection Institute for Household Electric Appliances Inspection Report (No. WCk-21-50469).
* Alexa and Google Assistant voice control features require smart voice devices to function. Related connecting devices are sold separately.
* Google and its related logos are trademarks of Google LLC.
* Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
* Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are not available in certain languages and countries. Availability of services varies by country and language.