xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro
Ride with power, go in comfort
Super long range
Xiaomi DuraGel Tire
10" | Tubeless | Self-sealing*
For more comfortable riding
Charging port and lid
Aluminum alloy frame
*Riding range will upgrade to 55km* by OTA which will be released in August. New firmware will optimize the efficiency of the motor to increase the riding range.
Nine performance upgrades for a whole new experience
Classic design with more powerful performance, for a more comfortable ride.
All-around upgraded size
A more comfortable riding experience
Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro is now bigger in every dimension. It is 60 mm taller, 68mm longer, 54mm wider for the handlebar, and 19mm wider for the deck.
Easy folding design for easier storage
Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro adopted the incredibly strong aerospace grade aluminum alloy material for the frame, making the scooter extremely durable and lightweight.
Power for the Pros
Enjoy the speed gushing out
Xiaomi DuraGel Tire 10" | Tubeless | Self-sealing
Upgraded to the all-new Xiaomi DuraGel Tire, which uses tubeless structure and self-sealing gel, so that you don't have to worry about tire punctures. Also the upgraded tire size to 10" will give you a better shock absorbing performance on bumpy roads, making your ride smoother and more comfortable.
Three speed modes Faster or further, it's up to you
Double tap the power button to switch the speed mode and easily adjust the speed according to your riding environment.
*The safety of the speed modes has been evaluated by TÜV Rheinland* according to EN17128 regulations.
Go the extra mile with the pro battery
Equipped with the powerful battery with the ultra-large capacity of 446Wh, Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro will take you as far as 55km* with one charge.
Ultra convenient magnetic charging port and lid
Plugging in to charge has never been easier. The charging port has been magnetized so it will clip in by itself, saving you from the hassle of pushing and pulling.
5th Gen smart BMS
Six protections to keep your battery safe and durable. View the condition of your battery in detail in the Xiaomi Home App.
Car-level energy recovery system
Improve the cruising range
Car-level energy recovery system Improve the cruising range
The kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) has been fully upgraded, and the energy conversion efficiency has been further improved. It can recover the kinetic energy of each braking and non-powered coasting, and convert it into usable electrical energy to further improve the cruising range. The efficiency of energy recovery can be adjusted through the Xiaomi Home App to meet your individual riding needs.
Real-time display of 8 kinds of data: speed, speed mode, power, lock status and other driving information. The layout has been optimized so that it's more intuive to view.
Sensitive hand throttle
The hand throttle's moderate resistance and timely feedback make driving speed easier to control and the acceleration smoother.
One-button control of the whole scooter*
Not only does the button turn the power on and off, it can also be used to switch between speed modes and to turn the headlight on and off.
Comfortable extended grip with a new pattern design
The handlebar is made of TPR material for a more comfortable grip.
2.5W ultra-bright headlight No dazzle, more comfortable lighting
The high brightness of the new 2.5W headlight effectively improves safety when driving at night.
The new design of the angle of light diffusion keeps the light below the line of sight to avoid headlight dazzle.
Upgraded tail light Bigger and brighter
The tail light will automatically turn on when the headlight is turned on. When the brake lever is pressed, the tail light will blink to alert pedestrians and vehicles behind you.
The tail light also has a rear reflector function to ensure safe driving.*
Front and back double-braking system Shorter braking distance for safer driving
The front wheel is equipped with an E-ABS regenerative anti-lock braking system, and the rear wheel disc brake size is upgraded to 130mm, which solves the trouble of disc rubbing.When braking, the front and rear braking systems activate one after another, shortening the braking distance ensuring safe stopping.
Front and back double-safety system Shorter safety distance for safer driving
The front wheel is equipped with an E-ABS regenerative anti-lock safety system, and the rear wheel disc brake size is upgraded to 130mm, which solves the trouble of disc rubbing.When safety, the front and rear safety systems activate one after another, shortening the safety distance ensuring safe stopping.
Higher visibility, greater safety
Reflectors have been added on the front, on the sides, and to the tail light,
further enhancing night visibility to keep you safe while riding at night.
Xiaomi Home App
your smart driving manager
Connect your Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro to Xiaomi Home App via Bluetooth to check detailed information like vehicle status, battery info, mileage info and control the lights, lock the motor, upgrade firmware and more..
*Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro needs to be activated via Xiaomi Home App before initial use.
See Spece >
* 55km travel range test condition: battery fully charged and a vehicle load of 75kg, with the scooter moving at a constant speed at 60% of the max speed on a flat road until the vehicle speed was significantly reduced such that it could not move, measured range was over 45km. Report number: NCZ-2203-00935.
* 25km/h max speed: tested with 50% or more battery. Report number: NCZ-2202-00607.
* Maximum speed may vary by country depending on local regulations.
* 20% incline climbing ability test condition: 70% or more battery and a vehicle load of 75kg, with the scooter moving at 15km/h before entering a slope of 20% with a length of 10 meters. The scooter must move at a speed of 6km/h or more when exiting the slope. Report number: NCZ-2202-00607.
* Self-sealing tire static test: tire pressure set at 3.0Bar, hammer 3 nails with 4mm in diameter into the tire with a depth of 35±5mm, no air leakage is detected. After pullin the nails out, no air leakage was detected. Test conducted by Wuxi I-Reach Technology Co., Ltd.
* Self-sealing tire road test: puncture the tire with five 3mm holes, set the tire pressure to 45psi. Then ride the scooter on concrete road, measure the tire pressure after every 500km, if the tire pressure is less than 25psi, pump the tire to 45psi. The result indicates that with five holes, the tire pressure only fall under 25psi after 1,700km of riding the scooter. Report number: NCZ-MAX-1906-266-1721.
* All data and statistics, unless otherwise stated, were obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions.
* Before using the product, please carefully read the Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using the product.
* All images including but not limited to render pictures, animations, user interface on this page are for demonstration purposes only and may differ from actual product.