The legend continues
Redmi Note 9S
Power to win
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 720G processor
- 48MP AI quad camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint
- 6.67” FHD+ DotDisplay
- 5020mAh (typ)
- 18W fast charge
5020mAh (typ) ultra-high capacity battery
and 18W fast charge
Whether you are traveling, commuting or running errands, a long-lasting battery is a must. With the 5020mAh (typ) ultra-high capacity battery, you can browse your phone for hours on end without having to worry about running out of power. Redmi Note 9S supports 18W fast charge and comes equipped with a 22.5W fast charger in the box.
147 hoursMusic playback
16 hoursContinuous navigation
The combined power button and fingerprint sensor is placed to fit your thumb perfectly,
allowing you to enjoy a natural unlocking experience.
First time ever on a Redmi Note device
91% screen-to-body ratio*
For the ultimate immersive experience
48MP ultra-high resolution main camera
Capture the magnificent
8000 x 6000
ultra-high resolution Night mode for sharper photos with exquisite detail Supports 4K and
video pro mode
8MP ultra wide-angle camera*
Embrace a bigger world
Provides an almost 1.3 times wider view* Increases the field of vision from 79° to 119° Supports distortion correction
2MP depth sensor
Capture your beauty
AI portrait mode with
background blur adjustment Capture portraits like a movie director with movie mode
5MP macro camera
Discover the microworld
2cm minimum distance close-up Explore the wonders of detail
16MP in-display front camera
You are a super star
Live it up with 120fps slow motion selfies
Gain camera confidence with AI Beautify
- IR remote
- Type-C port
Redmi Note 9S
S stands for
Special Edition for Mi Fans
We also customized a Redmi Note 9S limited edition to
celebrate the 10th anniversary of the founding of
Xiaomi on April 6th 2020. Only 2,020 limited edition
devices will be released worldwide.
Power to win
Extraordinary gaming experience
battery with 18W fast
Supports up to 13 hours of
Ultra-clear, ultra wide-angle, ul
tra-macro, and depth
6.67"FHD + New
TÜV Rheinland low blue light cer-
Stunning aesthetic and im-
Symmetrical design front and back
3D curved glass for comfortable grip
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
front and back
Z-axis linear vibration motor
* The data was obtained from the official website of Qualcomm® Snapdragon™.
* This data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratory. Actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
* 5020mAh refers to the typical value of Redmi Note 9S's battery capacity.
* Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* Battery standby time is tested by measuring the time of the smartphone reaching 0% power from 100% under a test scenario. Test results are collected from Xiaomi lab. Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes.
* FOV of the ultra wide-angle lens is 108° after distortion correction.
* When shooting buildings, landscapes or other places the intelligent scene recognition function prompts the user to activate ultra-wide angle mode. Ultra wide-angle mode must be activated manually.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen-to-body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio of 91.8% was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The results may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Redmi's own phones. Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may differ slightly depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version. Images on this page are illustrations (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ.