Pop-up selfie camera. 48MP AI triple camera.
48MP, AI Rear Triple Camera
20MP Pop-up selfie camera
FHD+ Full Screen Display 
4000mAh(typ) High-capacity battery  + 18W Fast charge
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730+ 8nm process up to 2.2GHz
HD and HDR content 
Equipped with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730 processor with 8nm process technology, CPU single-core performance is improved by 35%, and power consumption is reduced by 10%. In addition, the AI algorithm improves processor efficiency by up to 2.6 times. Whether gaming or snapping photos, this performance won't let you down.
Largest Ram available
Larest Storage available
For the optimal gaming experience, the Mi 9T gives you not only great hardware, but software optimization that boosts performance. Through deep optimization, Mi Turbo reduces file fragmentation and keeps your system running smoothly for up to 18 months. The updated Game Turbo mode gives a massive boost to game sensitivity and responsiveness. It also features more tools like visual enhancement, so you can play with your customized configuration.
Mi Turbo for less system lagging
Game Turbo 2.0
Use all day and stay charged with a 4000mAh battery, then revive in flash with the 18W charger.
With a Sony 48MP ultra high-resolution wide camera + 8MP telephoto camera + 13MP ultra wide-angle camera, you can take any shot with ease . Seamlessly zoom in from 0.6x to 10x and discover your true photography potenti
124.8° wide-angle shots with AI correction to prevent distortion of scenes and faces. Show off your world exactly as
you see it.
The 1/2" large sensor, 1.6μm large pixels and the all new AI algorithm come together to help you capture brighter, crisper night-time photos.
Now with panorama selfies, everyone can join in. Have everyone gather around - there's no need for a selfie stick! Simply turn the phone from side to side to capture the whole group.
960 fps slow motion video lets you capture every detail of life's most wonderful moments
The pop-up selfie camera leaves room for more screen, resulting in a 91.9% screen-to-body ratio Full Screen Display . Barely visible until you tap on the camera app, it pops up smoothly, accompanied by your custom sound effect.
Sensitive pressure retraction
Under test conditions
The 6.39" AMOLED display give you a stunning visual experience every time you unlock your phone. In environments with intense light, slide to enable bright mode for a screen that is 39% brighter than normal
Better outdoor screen visibility
VDE low blue light
Unlocking is now faster than ever. The new fingerprint recognition technology provides the latest in in-screen optical sensing module, expanding the sensing area by 100% and using an upgraded algorithm to make unlocking faster, smarter, and more secure. 
Expanded optical sensing area 
Improved unlock success in special scenario 
Increased information in-take 
Reduced fingerprint recording time 
The back of the Mi 9T is graceful and contemplative, until the light hits it and its bold flames flicker to life. It's almost as if it has moods of its own, made all the more profound by the classic black carbon fiber design. With its 3D curvature, it fits comfortably in the hand and looks stunningly smooth.
Supports Google Pay
Netflix HD and HDR
3.5mm headphone jack
USB type C
* Mi 9T uses a curved display design featuring a rectangular display within rounded corners. Using standard rectangle measurements, the display length is 6.39 inches (actual display may be slightly smaller).
* 4000mAh refers to the Mi 9T's battery capacity typical value.
* Netflix streaming membership required.
* CPU single-core performance is improved by 35%, and power consumption is reduced by 10%. In addition, the new AI algorithm improves processor efficiency by up to two times." This data was obtained from the official Qualcomm® website in comparison to the Snapdragon™ 710 processor.
* Testing in Xiaomi laboratories confirmed that Mi Turbo is able to reduce system lagging by 25% after 18 months of simulated aging.
* Seamless zoom transition is currently only available for camera preview.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen to body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio of 91.9% was obtained by Xiaomi laboratory data. Methods of measurement may vary within the industry and results may vary.
* Using a third-party protective film or tempered glass screen protector could seriously affect your ability to unlock the screen using the fingerprint sensor.
* Fingerprint sensor data is in comparison to fifth generation fingerprint recognition technology.
* Unless otherwise indicated on the Mi 9T product page, all data come from by Xiaomi Laboratories, product design specifications and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product; Images on this page are illustration (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ; All comparisons made on this page to typical phones refer to typical Xiaomi phones. See the Specs page for more information on phone specifications.